Child Support Office

Each state has a child support office for the child support enforcement agency. The agency is there to help parents establish paternity, collect unpaid child support payments, establish and or modify child support orders and locate non-custodial parents. Most Child Support Enforcement agencies fall under Health and Human Services, the Attorney General's Office, Department of Revenue or Social Services. To find your local child support office, select the state below.